Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Need some Inspiration?

Here are some of my favorites!

You miss 100% of the shots you never take.

Failure isn’t falling down, it’s falling down & not getting back up.

To fall means you've climbed high.

A champion is someone who stands up even when they can’t.

Strength does not come from winning.
Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide
not to surrender, that is strength.

Your greatest challenge isn't someone else. It's the aching in your lungs and the burning in your legs and the voice inside you that yells "no you can't!" But you don't listen. You push harder and hear the voice that whispers "yes you can". And you realize thats the one you really are.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career.
I've lost almost 300 games.26 times,
I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed.
I've failed over and over and over again
in my life. And that is why I succeed.
-Michael Jordan

The first step towards getting somewhere
is to decide that you are not
going to stay where you are...

You want to know what living life to the fullest actually is? It's waking up on a Monday morning with no complaints. It's knowing you always deserve to laugh. It's doing what feels right no matter what. It's doing what you want to, no matter how stupid you look. It's about always being yourself, because no one can tell you you're doing it wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment