Wednesday, October 19, 2011

You are only as good as your weakest player

“You are only as good as your weakest player”

In other words this quote is saying you can only be as good as the person with the least amount of skills that is playing on your team.
This quote can be related to sports or more importantly I believe this quote can be related to real life. In life you should only keep people in your life who help you be successful and bring the best out in you. No one wants to be around someone who always drags them down.

As for my future as a teacher I can rely highly on this quote. When trying to be successful as a teacher I am going to need some support, and I am going to need to keep people around me who will bring out the best in my teaching, management strategies, ideas, lesson planning and much more.

Moral of the story: make sure that you are never the weakest player. Bring out the best in everyone and then in return hopefully they bring out the best in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment