Sunday, November 20, 2011

The ability to receive suggestions for improvement and consideration, do you have it?


The ability to receive suggestions for improvement and consideration, do you have it?


We all learn from our mistakes. If we do not make mistakes then we are not going through the learning process in the most efficient way. I am a college student; therefore learning is my main priority. I truly appreciate when a professor takes the time to give me feedback on how I can improve on what I am doing. It shows that they care about my performance, and see that I have the potential to improve. I believe that I have a strong passion for learning and the ability to improve when I am given suggestions from anyone. I think that advice from a professor should never be taken lightly. They are professors for a reason, they have far greater experience in my field of study then I personally do, so when I am told different way to improve, I do my best to make those changes.

Furthermore I have been told by every coach that I have played, for in many different sports that I am one of the most coachable athletes that they have ever had the pleasure of coaching. This is a great example of how I am able to take advice and suggestions on my skills and make improvements to the best of my abilities. I try my best at everything that I do so when I am told a way to improve on what it is that I am doing, even if I might not agree with what is being suggested to me I always give the suggestion a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment